The NFL carries on to mature globally.
The league announced Wednesday that 18 groups have been awarded advertising legal rights throughout eight distinct nations around the world. This initiative, recognised as the Global Property Advertising Regions plan, grants golf equipment accessibility to international territories for promoting, fan engagement and commercialization as they construct their world wide brands and push NFL supporter development internationally.
Strategic attempts in these intercontinental marketplaces incorporate: in-man or woman and digital internet marketing, corporate sponsorship sales, lover activities and activations, youth soccer activities, products profits and co-marketing relationships with other sports and enjoyment properties in the current market.
“NFL fandom starts with our golf equipment,” NFL government vice president, chief system & development officer Christopher Halpin mentioned. “This essential initiative permits NFL teams to create meaningful, direct relationships with NFL followers abroad, driving lover advancement and avidity globally. We were extremely pleased with the number, creativeness and amount of motivation of club proposals throughout the board in this initial application time period and seem forward to teams launching their efforts early up coming 12 months.”
The next nations and groups were being assigned to each individual other for a 5-yr expression, beginning Jan. 1, 2022:
- Australia: Los Angeles Rams
- Brazil: Miami Dolphins
- Canada: Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks
- China: Los Angeles Rams
- Germany: Carolina Panthers, Kansas Town Chiefs, New England Patriots, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Mexico: Arizona Cardinals, Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, Kansas Town Chiefs, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Francisco 49ers
- Spain: Chicago Bears, Miami Dolphins
- United Kingdom: Chicago Bears, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, Minnesota Vikings, New York Jets, San Francisco 49ers